Friday, August 7, 2015

Rubik's Cube: A question, waiting to be answered

One of the great things about summer, besides the luxuries of being blissfully unaware of the date and being able to go to the bathroom any time I want, is coming across things that have to do with work.  It's nice being able to read and appreciate articles and videos about teaching and education, when it's not something I am being forced to read or watch.  Yesterday I came across this video that was shared on one of the teacher groups I belong to on Facebook, and I appreciated it, and thought I would share it on here, hopefully as a reminder to myself about what's really important about my job... not state tests, not teacher ratings, but asking questions and making my students fall in love with problem solving...  

No comments:

Post a Comment